REOPENING PHASE 1: We are happy to say that we are conducting a “soft re-opening” now that N. Virginia has moved into phase 1. What does this mean for you?
- We will be taking reservations for private tours only at the moment. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- All private tours must be less than 10 people.
- Guides and tour-goers will need to wear masks.
Regularly scheduled tours will be back in a few weeks!
*Regularly scheduled tours are $15.00 per adult, $12.00 for military, veterans, students, and seniors, $8.00 for children.
*Private tours cost $20.00 per person and $8.00 for children, please email us to work out a time. You can choose from any of our offered tours, or ask us to customize something for your group. Private tours leave from Market Square.
- Discover Alexandria Signature Tour: This tour takes you from Alexandria’s past to present as you check out the historic sites and learn about local favorites.
- Colonial and Revolutionary Alexandria: Take a tour through Alexandria’s Colonial and Revolutionary history, from the town’s establishment in 1749, to Washington’s death in 1799. Learn about Alexandria’s founding, its role during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution, as well as George Washington’s life in the community
- Ghosts of Alexandria: A haunted tour at twilight, exploring Alexandria’s history and lingering spirits.
- Women of Civil War Alexandria: In partnership with the National Women’s History Museum, we are proud to offer a tour about Alexandria’s leading women during the Civil War. Discover information on everyday life in a union occupied city.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 774-641-9006. Due to our touring schedule, emails are preferred.