Welcome to the homepage for Discover Alexandria walking tours. We offer private and regularly scheduled tours in historic Old Town, Alexandria. We hope to tour with you soon.
To reserve your spot for a regularly scheduled or private tour, just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments will be collected the day of the tour (cash preferred).
There are several tour options we offer that are not on the monthly schedule. These include-
- Alexandria at War: From the French and Indian War to World War II, Alexandria played a central role in some of our country’s most tumultuous time periods.
- Shop Alexandria: Experience a guided tour through Old Town’s favorite local boutiques.
- Discovering Mercy: Featuring the real history behind PBS’ hit mini series Mercy Street.
- Virginia is for Runners: A 3 mile running tour that takes you to Old Town’s best hidden historical spots.
- Sweet History: A historical walking tour that takes you beyond King Street and explores Old Town’s best dessert stops.
–>This month only: stay tuned for our very first Cherry Blossom POP-UP Tour! The date will depend on the peak bloom of the trees. Perfect opportunity for stunning photos and site-seeing. To stay in the loop, send us an email at email@example.com
*Regularly scheduled tours are $12.00 per adult, $10.00 for military, veterans, students, and seniors, $5.00 for children.
*Private tours cost $15.00 per person ($8.00 for children), please email us to work out a time. You can choose from any of our offered tours, or ask us to customize something for your group. Discounts are offered for groups over 15.
Descriptions and calendars of our monthly tours are below